UNDER 12's AND 14's BOYS - SOLD OUT
Interested in playing representative basketball in 2015-16 for the Phil Mundays Kilsyth Cobras? Then come to our 2015 'Set for Rep' camp!
The camps are open to all current Kilsyth Junior Cobras, Junior Domestic and After School Basketball players and are run by Kilsyth Junior Cobras Coaches. They are an excellent opportunity to work on your game in a competitive environment to get ready for our October Cobras tryouts.
- Under 12 Boys / Under 14-16 Boys & Girls: Tuesday 1, 8, 15 September 2014
- Under 12 Girls: Thursday 3, 10, 17 September 2014
PARENTS MEETINGS (meetings held during camp times):
- Tuesday 8 September 2015
- Thursday 10 September 2015
WHAT TO BRING:
- All players are required to bring with them a clearly named correct size basketball and drink bottle with plenty of fluids;
- All players are required to wear shorts and a reversible singlet or a light and a dark coloured t-shirt (if you do not have a reversible singlet);
- Players are required to wear appropriate footwear with non-marking soles;
- There is to be NO Junior Cobras / Domestic Club / After School Basketball uniforms worn whilst participating in the Junior Cobras Pre Tryout Skills Camps. Players dressed in any of the above not be permitted to participate.
$20.00 including GST & door entry (for all 3 sessions)
Payments can be made by Cash, EFT, Credit Card or Direct Deposit
Please note: Kilsyth Basketball does not accept cheque payments
Kilsyth Sports Centre
115 Liverpool Road, Kilsyth
PLEASE NOTE: Enrolments are limited to 60 players per age group, so pre-registration is encouraged to avoid disappointment.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Registration and payment can be made in person at the Kilsyth Sports Centre Office during office hours Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm. Forms and payments can also be handed to the door keepers at Kilsyth Sports Centre, Lilydale & Oxley Stadiums (after office hours), alternately forms and payments can be posted to:
Pre Tryout Skills Camp
P.O. Box 106
For further information please contact Clare Newton on (03) 9728 1033 or